News Stories Tagged Walt Disney World
So you're Disney-bound. There's so much more to know than just the rides! This month, our resident Disney expert covers annual parties, animal tours, and recent disability policy changes.
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions. This time she tackles the best dining plans, secret nap spots, and how to take a day off from Disney.
You're all ready to go to Disney—the fights are booked, the kids are packed. But you still have questions. Our resident Disney expert is on the case, with questions on PhotoPass and special needs.
Whether you're wondering where to get a gourmet meal in the park or are worried about your nervous kid on rides like the Haunted Mansion, our resident expert is on hand to give her top tips.
Whether you're worried about traveling with little ones and grandparents or are having trouble choosing the perfect water park—our expert is on hand to give top tips.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Once you've booked the hotel, chosen top priority rides, and dreamed about dining with Mickey, it's time to...pack. What do you pack when heading to the happiest place on earth? Here's your answer.
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you? Stay on top of travel trends with our recommendations for top US destinations this year.
What could be better than spending the most magical time of year at the happiest place on Earth? Disney parks host a spectacular holiday season with light shows, parties, tours, and tons of merriment.
Wine pairings and Mickey Mouse ears rarely go hand in hand (on purpose, anyway). But there's a serious stash of wine on offer at Disney World, complete with multi-course dinners and wine flights.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays