News Stories Tagged Walt Disney World
Whether you're wondering where to get a gourmet meal in the park or are worried about your nervous kid on rides like the Haunted Mansion, our resident expert is on hand to give her top tips.
Whether you're worried about traveling with little ones and grandparents or are having trouble choosing the perfect water park—our expert is on hand to give top tips.
It's a big park and there are lots of ways you can mess up your big Disney vacation. But never fear, our resident Disney expert is here to answer your toughest questions.
Once you've booked the hotel, chosen top priority rides, and dreamed about dining with Mickey, it's time to...pack. What do you pack when heading to the happiest place on earth? Here's your answer.
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you? Stay on top of travel trends with our recommendations for top US destinations this year.
What could be better than spending the most magical time of year at the happiest place on Earth? Disney parks host a spectacular holiday season with light shows, parties, tours, and tons of merriment.
Wine pairings and Mickey Mouse ears rarely go hand in hand (on purpose, anyway). But there's a serious stash of wine on offer at Disney World, complete with multi-course dinners and wine flights.
Dollars can start to feel like Monopoly money when planning a Walt Disney World vacation for the family. So we put together our key picks for where to save, and what's worth splurging on.
Everyone knows about the popular rides—they've got the longest lines. But these 8 attractions are the hidden gems of Disney World. And with no lines, they'll bring smiles to faces even faster.
Most first time visitors to the Walt Disney World theme parks assume they'll have to stand in line for hours to meet Mickey. Here are seven great, unexpected, places to meet your favorite characters—in Orlando and beyond.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Summer 2013 Guide to New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers