News Stories Tagged Wales
Charming villages, majestic scenery, and medieval castles await visitors in North Wales.
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making for fun, romantic, and unique treetop retreats that let everyone feel like a kid again.
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back home. Trek the mountainous terrain and enjoy cool sea breezes in these style picks.
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday. Instead of missing the Crawleys, why not travel like one?
You may know about its idyllic green, pastoral landscapes, but Wales is full of surprises—from mushroom foraging and 'Great Little Trains' to a village of castles, coasteering, and tons of Joneses
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the future of Connecticut tourism—it's been a busy morning.
European sightseeing doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. In fact, sometimes it doesn't have to cost anything at all – even in popular urban centers. Here's a quick sampling of continental attractions and activities that are, quite literally, priceless.
Just in time for summer travel planning, we're pleased to announce the launch of To Europe!, a new section of Fodors.com comprised of over 60 European itineraries covering 25 countries and countless destinations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France