News Stories Tagged Virgin Atlantic Airways
Select flights on the stylish airline's UK-only Little Red carrier will feature comedians and musicians from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival through September.
Who's your in-flight glamour inspiration? If you've ever flown Virgin, you know the easy answer is their perfectly coiffed cabin crew. We crashed their grooming course for their top tips and tricks.
Richard Branson has given himself a frosty new role on Virgin Atlantic flights.
Airline travel isn’t abundantly filled with the luxuries of days past—tuning in to an episode of the ABC drama "Pan Am" is proof of that. However, if you do spring for a first-class ticket on some airlines you receive extras like violin music, a massage, or caviar. Even some economy-class tickets offer pampering and convenience, with a small fee. Here are the six best reasons to either up your seat class, or kick in a bit more money for a luxury perk.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1942 & up -- Spain: 4-City, Self-Drive Tour w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $912 & up -- 3-Nts. at Luxe Santiago Hotel using MasterCardW Santiago
- $799 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$500 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1823 & up -- Rome: Cooking Vacation incl. Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $2696* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts