News Stories Tagged United Arab Emirates
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We've done farm-to-table, farm-to-hotel, and even found holidays visiting working farms. But we've never seen the farm at cruising altitude. Until now, with Etihad Aiways' new farm-to-flight program.
Ports in the Middle East have been gaining ground with cruise ships over the last 15 years, from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to smaller, more charming ports like the newly popular Khor Fakkan.
To the delight of homesick American travelers and expats, Sprinkles Cupcakes will soon be available in several Middle Eastern countries.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, has emerged as a destination for stylish travelers. And they've opened an interactive pop-up shop in Times Square to show just how cool it is.
It might not be the top reason to splurge on a first-class plane ticket, but scoring one of the luxury amenity kits that get handed out in that exclusive cabin is certainly a perk. Here's a rundown on four of the best airline kits, brimming with enough indulgent goodies to make even an extra-long flight extremely comfortable.
It’s dinnertime. You’re hungry, tired, and can’t make up your mind about what to eat. To add insult to injury? You’re soaring some 30,000 feet above the Atlantic. Happily, deep-pocketed travelers needn't fret when flying first class on United Arab Emirates-based Etihad Airways, thanks to a new private-chef program.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $499 & up -- Alaska 7-Nt. Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $179-$197 -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $133 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 60%The Westin Chicago River North
- $55 & up -- SoCal: Santa Clarita Hotel Deals up to 50% OffVisit Santa Clarita
- $599 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2399 -- Luxe 10-Nt. Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, Save $2000Oceania Cruises