News Stories Tagged United Arab Emirates
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
We've done farm-to-table, farm-to-hotel, and even found holidays visiting working farms. But we've never seen the farm at cruising altitude. Until now, with Etihad Aiways' new farm-to-flight program.
Ports in the Middle East have been gaining ground with cruise ships over the last 15 years, from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to smaller, more charming ports like the newly popular Khor Fakkan.
To the delight of homesick American travelers and expats, Sprinkles Cupcakes will soon be available in several Middle Eastern countries.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, has emerged as a destination for stylish travelers. And they've opened an interactive pop-up shop in Times Square to show just how cool it is.
It might not be the top reason to splurge on a first-class plane ticket, but scoring one of the luxury amenity kits that get handed out in that exclusive cabin is certainly a perk. Here's a rundown on four of the best airline kits, brimming with enough indulgent goodies to make even an extra-long flight extremely comfortable.
It’s dinnertime. You’re hungry, tired, and can’t make up your mind about what to eat. To add insult to injury? You’re soaring some 30,000 feet above the Atlantic. Happily, deep-pocketed travelers needn't fret when flying first class on United Arab Emirates-based Etihad Airways, thanks to a new private-chef program.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- $349 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Bahamas Escape w/Air, 65% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $2649 -- Australia 11-Nt. City & Beach Trip w/Air, $990 OffArtisan Traveler
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand