News Stories Tagged Tuscany
The professional foodie chats about must-visit restaurants in Tuscany, the best fried chicken in the world, and his favorite dining spots in Miami.
They said it couldn't be done...that it's impossible to find a tour bus-free patch of Tuscany to explore. They were wrong. This food-and-wine-filled Tuscan itinerary has more hand-made pasta than tourists.
A New Yorker and a Tuscan walk into a bar...Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos, hosts of the Cooking Channel's Extra Virgin, dish up their top Tuscany travel tips.
Tuscany in the fall means brisk days of olive oil tasting and countryside strolls, and evenings spent wine tasting and dining under the stars. Pack these smart, stylish looks and you'll be living la dolce vita.
She showed us her thorough packing list, and now our European Correspondent Pepita Diamand is back to tell us how she fared, fashion-wise, on her Paris-to-Tuscany road trip.
Who doesn't dream of hitting the Italian countryside with effortlessly chic clothes and a reservation at Villa D'Este? Well, you're in luck, because we've got the perfect itinerary and a packing list to match.
What's better than waking up to the sweet melodies of Tuscan songbirds in your 10th century castle suite? Doing it for free, of course, with Castello di Casole's Stay-4-Pay-3 Package.
Two Italian resorts are partnering up to offer one outstanding offer now through October 20. Spend two nights at Rome's lavish Hotel Hassler followed by two nights at Tuscany's dreamy Il Pellicano for less.
Here, Frances Mayes shares her top Tuscany travel recommendations, from must-visit restaurants and charming hotels to local markets and trip-worthy festivals.
Cycling enthusiasts can look to bike-maker Cannondale's newly launched bike tours for their next bike-themed vacation. The tours follow the routes of legendary pro tours in America and Europe, but combine physical exertion with plenty of sightseeing and pampered recovery time factored in.
Emerge from the long winter with a wellness-inspired pick-me-up—set out for a rejuvenating getaway with one of these 10 best spa trips around the globe. From mountain escapes in the forests of New Hampshire and New York to traditional Thai massages in exotic Bangkok to a Great Barrier Reef-neighboring oasis Down Under (and beyond), our list of top spa trips offers a variety of tempting destinations wide and far that are primed for some well-deserved R & R.
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh experiences. Whether you'd like to revel in the music at Prague's spring music festival, taste wines near the vines in Paso Robles, or mingle with Tuscan locals before the summer crowds arrive, these trips are sure to brighten your season.
Ultra-luxe, all-suite cruise line Silversea is cooking up a new "Slow Food Adventure in Tuscany" program in partnership with Slow Food Italy.
If you're lucky enough to be visiting Tuscany in summer, don't miss the Palio, a bareback horse race held every July 2 and August 16 in Siena's Piazza del Campo. Here are some insider tips for the best experience.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Europe's 8 Most Picturesque Towns
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $4199 -- Exotic Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise w/$400 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $499 & up -- Riviera Maya 4-Star, 3-Nt. Trip w/Air, $340 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $115 -- Playa Del Carmen Adult-Only Escape, Save 30%Deseo [Hotel + Lounge]
- $1065 & up -- Ireland by Rail: 4-Star Vacation w/AirfareGreat Value Vacations
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $199 & up -- Baltimore: 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel