News Stories Tagged Trinidad
There's no place like Trinidad for Carnival—and all the chaos and costumes that it entails. Read up on our writer's trip to the center of steel drum music and all-day parading.
Trinidad capital Port of Spain offers two distinct dining scenes showcasing the island’s multifaceted cuisine. Look to Ariapita Avenue for its cluster of hip, multiethnic restaurants doling out both modern and traditional Trini dishes. Or, try the Savannah Strip for Trinidad’s best street food vendors, who essentially stuff all that fantastic island flavor into neat wraps, served up with a smile.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $199-$205 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays