News Stories Tagged Travel Photography
Traveling for work sounds glamorous but in reality is just airport delays and cold breakfast buffets. Not these jobs—they are dream jobs where travel (the good kind) is a main component.
Love the quality of DSLR cameras but not ready to spend the money on one? Lucky for you, there's a whole class of camera between point-and-shoot and DSLR, and we have the top picks for you.
The leaves are turning. Now is the season to grab your camera and capture those rich reds, yellows, and oranges we've come to associate with autumn. Yet while fall brings with it some fiery colors that light up any landscape, not all seasons and places around the world are as convenient for the aspiring travel photographer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $199 -- Maui 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 50%Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 -- Legendary Downtown LA Hotel incl. Weekends, 40% OffMillennium Biltmore
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line