News Stories Tagged Toronto
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. Here's our look at where to drink in Toronto right now.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, how (and where) to relax, and what advice to give young people searching for success.
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown, and a constant string of openings. From Yorkville to Ossington Ave, here's where to dine now.
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift. The stunning Yorkville hotel now boasts Cafe Boulud, a serious spa, and plush amenities.
The Toronto International Film Festival (or TIFF for VIPs) ended two weeks ago, but we're still reeling—snapped photos on the red carpet, did the CN Tower Walk, and lived to tell the tale.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's tons going on in Toronto lately, so it should come as no surprise that chic new hotels are cropping up all the time. Here are the latest openings we're buzzing about.
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion, set to open over the next two years. We hope the world is ready for this kind of luxury.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1890 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 6-Night B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours
- $129 & up -- 4- & 5-Star New York City Hotels, up to 65% Offtrivago
- $1446* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1139 & up -- Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $185 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals up to 40% OffVisit West Hollywood
- $2199 & up -- World's Best Luxury Sailings up to $1000 OffWindstar Cruises