News Stories Tagged Toronto
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, how (and where) to relax, and what advice to give young people searching for success.
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown, and a constant string of openings. From Yorkville to Ossington Ave, here's where to dine now.
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift. The stunning Yorkville hotel now boasts Cafe Boulud, a serious spa, and plush amenities.
The Toronto International Film Festival (or TIFF for VIPs) ended two weeks ago, but we're still reeling—snapped photos on the red carpet, did the CN Tower Walk, and lived to tell the tale.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
There's tons going on in Toronto lately, so it should come as no surprise that chic new hotels are cropping up all the time. Here are the latest openings we're buzzing about.
The exclusive, jetsetter-friendly Soho House has announced five new houses in their international expansion, set to open over the next two years. We hope the world is ready for this kind of luxury.
Access to yoga while on vacation is a must for many, and while there’s no shortage of exotic spa and wellness resorts that offer expert-instructed classes on the beach or in the jungle, what happens when you want to fit in a little Zen time during a city trip? It seems many city hotels fall short in the yoga department, with oftentimes little more than a boring beginner class thrown in here and there, usually held too early in the morning for most tastes. Fear not: You can count on a good stretch and a clear mind at these yoga-conscious city hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays