News Stories Tagged Tel Aviv
Home to an increasing number of vineyards and a wonderfully diverse culinary scene, Israel offers unforgettable experiences for food and wine lovers.
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. Discover the buzzy metropolis decked out in these chic-meets-casual duds.
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving around the beach. Here, a guide to savvily navigating its shores.
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood. The Shenkin Hotel is modern, with a chic rooftop terrace, Dead Sea-sourced bathroom amenities, and lots of local pride.
Tel Aviv, the sunny city on the Mediterranean, has been heating up lately. It's filled with lively cafes, innovative dining, and an all-night party scene. Here's an insider's list of places to see and be seen.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $161 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $89 -- Weekends at West Houston Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Houston West Hotel
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations