News Stories Tagged Tel Aviv
Home to an increasing number of vineyards and a wonderfully diverse culinary scene, Israel offers unforgettable experiences for food and wine lovers.
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. Discover the buzzy metropolis decked out in these chic-meets-casual duds.
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving around the beach. Here, a guide to savvily navigating its shores.
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood. The Shenkin Hotel is modern, with a chic rooftop terrace, Dead Sea-sourced bathroom amenities, and lots of local pride.
Tel Aviv, the sunny city on the Mediterranean, has been heating up lately. It's filled with lively cafes, innovative dining, and an all-night party scene. Here's an insider's list of places to see and be seen.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $689 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com
- $1532 & up -- London: 4-Star Vacation w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $239 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort w/Wi-FiBookIt.com