News Stories Tagged Summer
Whether you yearn for antique shopping, cozy inns, or simply a slower pace, these 10 towns are perfect for a quiet summer retreat.
These refreshing beauty products will help you keep your cool this summer.
The best ski resorts in the country ramp up their offerings and really come alive in the summer months. Here are 10 of the best to visit this summer.
Cool off this summer with some heart-stopping thrills at these water parks around the country.
Summer vacations don't have to break the bank. Here's our list of 10 affordable destinations to help you plan your next trip.
What better backdrop for a performance than the night sky? Here are 10 great venues where you can enjoy outdoor theater this summer.
Our picks for the must-have beauty products to keep in your beach bag this summer.
We highlight 10 of the hottest new restaurants in New York City to try this summer.
Hotel openings, food festivals, and music galore. Here's our guide to having a blast in the Windy City this summer.
Few things in life are more liberating than a road trip in summertime. Here are the 10 best for 2014.
Not sure what to read on your summer getaway? Check out our list of 10 books to consider.
An indispensable guide to everything that's going on in the French capital this summer.
Summer is the perfect season to see the country's national parks come alive. Here are the 10 best to visit this summer.
Our comprehensive guide to the biggest music festivals of the summer, from Chicago to Budapest.
For a vintage vacation experience, cruise to a drive-in theater and watch the summer's best movies from the comfort of your car.
For those looking to escape the summer crowds, we've rounded up ten hidden gems for your next bit of R&R.
Looking to get away this summer but not sure where to go? Here are 10 can't-miss destinations for summer 2014.
Buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack at one of these 10 great American ballparks.
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting wine, photography, music, and marine biology.
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead of January. Book Insignia's 180-day World Odyssey, embarking from Miami in July 2015.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1275 & up -- U.S. River Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $799 -- Oceanview Cabin on Bermuda Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1124* & up -- Fall Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France