News Stories Tagged St Barts
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
After a sweeping renovation, this 30-year-old villa within St Barths' Hotel Le Village reemerges with a cool, colorful, and Pop Art-inspired look as well as plenty of swank amenities.
You've island-hopped in the Bahamas and hob-nobbed on St. Bart's, but you've probably never laid out on one of these stunning, secluded Caribbean beaches. Read on to discover the best of 'em.
Find us one island chicer than St Barts. You can't. Between celeb-spotting, sunbathing, and dining in swank eateries, you won't want to think about being anywhere else. Here's what to pack to look the part.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays