News Stories Tagged Sports
Buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack at one of these 10 great American ballparks.
Check out our picks for the six best places to stay in New Jersey for Super Bowl weekend, along with tips on how to get to the game from each spot.
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup. Start planning your own winning trip to Brazil with the "World Cup Fever" section on Fodors.com.
This winter will bring many "firsts" for the NFL and Super Bowl, including its new location in New Jersey, and a Bud Light-themed lodging option that will transform a Norwegian cruise ship into a floating hotel.
Think outside the tailgate. These five conference favorites get top rankings from sports fans with both Heisman and Michelin on the brain. In these college towns, great sports meet great food.
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall in every Chicago neighborhood, from the Loop to Lincoln Park.
Wimbledon has just begun, but already there's big news from this year's Championships. Our resident expert hit the streets of the charming London suburb to give us some inside scoop.
One of racing's most important events, the Indy 500 is an experience to behold. From the iconic traditions (see: milk, bricks) to the wild vibes, we got up close and personal at this year's event.
You've got a ticket and a hat. But did you know that by going to Yankee Stadium, you're within blocks of some of the best Jamaican, Dominican, and diner food in NYC? And you can bring it into the park, too.
If you're lucky enough to be on some of golf's more storied fairways, you may not be thinking about what you'll do off the course. But John Dunn, former caddy and now author, gives us 5 solid reasons to stray...a little.
Feel like heading out to the ballgame this season? Rake in the perks with these sweet hotel packages just for baseball fans—think craft beer, team jerseys, and transport to and from the park.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
A favorite of celebrities and seclusion-seekers, Dominica is not your typical Caribbean experience. Learn the ins and outs of this beautiful, isolated paradise.
Hitting the ski slopes on vacation is great...just maybe not every day. For wintry fun off the bunny slopes and black diamonds, check out our top winter activities at resorts and ski areas across the country.
If your experience of Dallas is limited to Gate 36 at the airport, its time to stop laying over and actually head into town—the city's chock full of great fun, food, and fashion.
It's almost that time again—basketball is back on October 30th. So to get you set up, we've got celeb-inspired, courtside-worthy outfits so you can support the home team in style.
Football is in the air. Fantasy teams have been picked and the first game has been played; all there is left to do is decide what you'll wear to the game so you can stay chic while cheering.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Get into the spirit with all-inclusive baseball-themed hotel offers that will get you to the park and back in style, feed you well, put celebratory drinks in your hand, and send you home with gifts.
Most people associate dog-sledding with cold weather, snow, and a particularly infamous Alaskan trail. There are dog-sledding options, however, in Alaska even for those who prefer warmer mushing weather.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3115 & up -- Bora Bora Upscale 5-Nt. Retreat incl. AirTahiti.com
- $69.50 & up -- Nicaragua Hotel & Vacation Deals, Save 70%Nicaragua Tourism Board
- $3039 & up -- Cape Town Adventure w/Tours, Air & SafariGreat Value Vacations
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $899 -- Suite on Princess 7-Night Cruises w/$275 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria