News Stories Tagged Sports
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup. Start planning your own winning trip to Brazil with the "World Cup Fever" section on Fodors.com.
This winter will bring many "firsts" for the NFL and Super Bowl, including its new location in New Jersey, and a Bud Light-themed lodging option that will transform a Norwegian cruise ship into a floating hotel.
Think outside the tailgate. These five conference favorites get top rankings from sports fans with both Heisman and Michelin on the brain. In these college towns, great sports meet great food.
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall in every Chicago neighborhood, from the Loop to Lincoln Park.
Wimbledon has just begun, but already there's big news from this year's Championships. Our resident expert hit the streets of the charming London suburb to give us some inside scoop.
One of racing's most important events, the Indy 500 is an experience to behold. From the iconic traditions (see: milk, bricks) to the wild vibes, we got up close and personal at this year's event.
You've got a ticket and a hat. But did you know that by going to Yankee Stadium, you're within blocks of some of the best Jamaican, Dominican, and diner food in NYC? And you can bring it into the park, too.
If you're lucky enough to be on some of golf's more storied fairways, you may not be thinking about what you'll do off the course. But John Dunn, former caddy and now author, gives us 5 solid reasons to stray...a little.
Feel like heading out to the ballgame this season? Rake in the perks with these sweet hotel packages just for baseball fans—think craft beer, team jerseys, and transport to and from the park.
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with Michael Jordan (you just call him MJ) and a few of his most famous friends.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays