News Stories Tagged Snowboarding
Resorts across the country go all out to accommodate their non-skiing guests, with enough activities both on and off the mountain to fill any winter weekend.
Here's the lowdown on eight of Vermont’s best ski resorts, so you can find the best fit for your next ski vacation.
Love skiing but hate the crowds? Then hit the slopes on December 25 and January 1.
Have you ever wished you could change the date of your lift ticket? Now you can.
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
This mountain town is a longtime favorite ski destination thanks to its top-notch slopes, sleigh rides, and more. Check out five reasons to visit this winter.
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure. But it really comes to life in the winter, with activities from skiing and snow-shoeing to apres-skiing and gambling galore.
NYC has more than enough diversions, of course. But once the snow starts to fall, the best way to spend a day is on the slopes that are just a quick drive away.
A trip to Whistler means so much more than just skiing or boarding (though there are prime peaks to explore)—think a swank apres scene, great food and wine, and a luxe spa experience.
Big Sky Country means big adventure and, if you ask us, big style. Whether you're skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, or sledding, bundle up in these chic picks.
Savvy skiers know that March is one of the best months for trips with solid bases and less crowds. Plus, better savings means the whole gang can go. Instead of one of the more massive—and pricey—Colorado resorts, consider a classic family-favorite like Keystone.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $324* & up -- Flights to Aruba into Spring (Roundtrip)Aruba Tourism Authority
- $729 & up -- Aruba Vacations incl. Air up to $385 OffAruba Tourism Authority
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $125-$129 -- Suite: 4-Star Orlando Hotel w/Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $119 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $225 & up -- D.C.: 4-Diamond St. Regis Hotel, up to 30% offSt. Regis Washington DC