News Stories Tagged Snowboarding
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
This mountain town is a longtime favorite ski destination thanks to its top-notch slopes, sleigh rides, and more. Check out five reasons to visit this winter.
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure. But it really comes to life in the winter, with activities from skiing and snow-shoeing to apres-skiing and gambling galore.
NYC has more than enough diversions, of course. But once the snow starts to fall, the best way to spend a day is on the slopes that are just a quick drive away.
A trip to Whistler means so much more than just skiing or boarding (though there are prime peaks to explore)—think a swank apres scene, great food and wine, and a luxe spa experience.
Big Sky Country means big adventure and, if you ask us, big style. Whether you're skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, or sledding, bundle up in these chic picks.
Savvy skiers know that March is one of the best months for trips with solid bases and less crowds. Plus, better savings means the whole gang can go. Instead of one of the more massive—and pricey—Colorado resorts, consider a classic family-favorite like Keystone.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $119 & up -- Cleveland: Brand New 4-Star Hotel DowntownThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1199 -- Balcony: 2015 Alaska Cruises w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $297* & up -- Cheap Flights to Aruba (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)Aruba Tourism Authority
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand