News Stories Tagged Seychelles
If you think expedition cruising is just about Antarctica and the Arctic, think again. Here are five compelling options to consider for 2014.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime. But that doesn't mean you have to forego the dream of sand and sun—try these exotic beach destinations instead.
A safari is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Whether it's viewing game in Botswana, hanging with the Masai in Kenya, or gaping at the Great Migration. Here are our expert tips for planning your unforgettable safari.
The cruise industry has once again found itself in hot water. In a nightmare for the passengers onboard and cruise PR agencies alike, another of Costa Cruises' ships is making headlines today, following an engine room fire that has left its Costa Allegra vessel without power. While initial reports have indicated that there are no injuries or fatalities amongst the more than 1,000 passengers and crew aboard, the immobilized ship is currently sailing adrift in the dark night in the Indian Ocean, some 200 miles southwest of the Seychelles.
In recent years, accommodation options in this string of Indian Ocean islands have expanded tremendously, with the majority of development on Mahé. From private island resorts to five-star global hotel brands, there are plenty of choices for luxury honeymoons and post-Safari relaxation.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $732* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $4199 -- Exotic Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise w/$400 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $1602 & up -- Venice Florence & Rome 8-Nt Trip w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $469 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star Beach Suite Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under