News Stories Tagged Santa Fe
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing hot springs and Shiprock Peak, New Mexico is truly The Land of Enchantment.
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are endless reasons to hit up New Mexico's most popular city. Here are our 5 favorites.
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. Santa Fe is filled with fantastic places to sip wines from New Mexico and around the world.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $134 & up -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line