News Stories Tagged Santa Barbara
Celebrities and hundreds of film fans will soon flock to the 29th annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Check out our guide for what to do in and around town.
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure. Here she divulges the places she loves most and returns to often.
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa Barbara, have upped the ante on tasting experiences and pairings.
Santa Barbara's beautiful and historic El Encanto Hotel, which shuttered in 2006 for massive upgrades and renovation, is finally set to reopen next month with a stunning restaurant, gardens, and spa.
Santa Barbara is a wine-lover's haven, often called the 'American Riviera.' With the rugged California coast as your backdrop, sample the regions wines (with great eats) at these top boites.
Wine tasting is one thing, but what about winemaking? At the hyper-luxe Bacara Resort, sitting just outside Santa Barbara, you can with their new "Bacara Crush" package.
Chef Missy Robbins, of NYC's A Voce Madison, is an authority figure when it comes to all things pescatarian. So we asked her about the best local fish to order around the world.
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to get his picks for the best wine regions to travel to right now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Will 2015 Be the Year You Travel to Cuba?
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $89 -- Chicago Hotel near Michigan Ave. w/ParkingHotel Rush
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group