News Stories Tagged San Antonio
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look for its culinary offerings. Think award-winning chefs, cool converted spaces, and a focus on craft beer.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks at one of these spirited festivals. Trust us, it's the fun kind of learning.
A bike sharing program, cool new eateries inside an old brewery, chic boutique hotels—would you ever believe we're talking about San Antonio? They've got more than just the Alamo.
For your next budget-friendly escape, consider an antidote to Anywhere USA with the city that consistently provides a sense of place—even, or especially, at its most-visited attractions, the River Walk and the Alamo.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015