News Stories Tagged San Antonio
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look for its culinary offerings. Think award-winning chefs, cool converted spaces, and a focus on craft beer.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks at one of these spirited festivals. Trust us, it's the fun kind of learning.
A bike sharing program, cool new eateries inside an old brewery, chic boutique hotels—would you ever believe we're talking about San Antonio? They've got more than just the Alamo.
For your next budget-friendly escape, consider an antidote to Anywhere USA with the city that consistently provides a sense of place—even, or especially, at its most-visited attractions, the River Walk and the Alamo.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $2098 & up -- 5-star London Vacation w/Breakfasts & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $579 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $134-$143 -- Colombia: 4-Star Bogota Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 & up -- Jamaica: Riu Negril Getaway w/Air, Save $300CheapCaribbean.com