News Stories Tagged Rewards
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across their loyalty programs, changing the hotel landscape of Las Vegas for program members.
Qatar Airways officially became the first Gulf carrier to join one of the major, global airline alliances by joining the oneworld alliance this week.
Looking for the best cruise loyalty program? The new MyCruise Rewards offers poins for upgrades and free cruises and merchandise aboard Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, and Azamara Club Cruises.
United Airlines and Marriott announced the RewardsPlus program this week, offering reciprocal rewards to members of both the Marriott Rewards and United's MileagePlus programs.
Booking a free flight with miles gets you bragging rights. Make that a free flight to Hawaii and you've got unbridled joy. Our resident frequent flyer expert breaks down her most hard-won tips.
It was announced this week that brand-loyal cruisers and casino-goers just got a lot luckier. Royal Caribbean and MGM Resorts are partnering up their loyalty benefits programs.
We're worried. We're worried you're not raking in rewards to your fullest potential. If you dally in online shopping, you could be getting extra points and miles across many different frequent travel programs.
There's no reason not to sign up for airline and hotel rewards programs—easier access to potential perks. But it can be tough to keep track of them all. Cue these easy-to-use online tools.
Planning a trip means compromising on luxuries like comfy airport transfers and free WiFi to get a better deal. But by paying upfront for these programs, those little luxuries are waiting for your arrival.
Virgin America announced big changes to its Elevate frequent flier program this week, with the introduction of an elite program.
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Airline credit cards are offering some of the sweetest sign-up bonuses we've seen in a while, with more than 60,000 miles promised to new cardholders. These should help get you that free flight in no time.
Citi announced yesterday that they will partner with LiveNation to offer cardholders access to presale tickets and preferred seating, and the option to pay for tickets with their ThankYou points.
Supporting charities is always a good idea, but can't always be worked into a tight budget. It's easier than ever now to put airline miles toward a good cause, from helping kids to supporting the troops.
Close to getting that free flight but don't have enough miles? We found a couple of special offers on now that can help get you there.
Once you've racked up miles on miles, how do you want to spend them? Why not on a private dinner with chef Daniel Boulud, or a session in a professional recording studio?
American Airlines AAdvantage and Marriott Rewards received the ultimate seal of approval from frequent travelers last week. Both were big winners at the annual Freddie Awards.
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards holders to cash in their points and miles for trips. Whether you've racked up rewards credits via airline, hotel, or credit card programs, lots of juicy trips are currently up for grabs.
If you're traveling this summer, it's time to look out for promotional deals attached to your credit card, airline miles, or hotel loyalty program; you might be surprised by the sweet deals you'll find.
Vacation season is fast approaching and that means travelers are cashing in rewards to book trips. According to a recent survey by Capital One, cardholders are two times more likely to redeem rewards this spring and three times more likely this summer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityAmerican Express Travel
- $1417 & up -- 6-Nt. Ireland Bed & Breakfast Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $159 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $95 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan Hotel, Save 15%Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $699 & up -- All-Incl. Punta Cana Adults Trip w/Air, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com