News Stories Tagged Rental Cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $119-$169 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $3599 -- 11-Nt. Upscale Canada & New England Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $140 & up -- Hawaii: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 30%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $129-$189 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue