News Stories Tagged Rental Cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1541 & up -- Fiji Islands & Auckland 6 Nts. w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1065 & up -- 6-Nt. Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $1499 -- Hawaiian Islands 15-Night Cruise incl. $300 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet