News Stories Tagged Rental Cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $1599 -- 10-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Celebrity w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $829 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $649 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com