News Stories Tagged Quebec City
Québec's capital offers the perfect weekend getaway for Francophiles seeking a bit of joie de vivre. Check out five reasons to visit Québec City now.
Your days in Quebec City could easily be filled with monuments, museums, and charming neighborhoods. But save time for food—you won't want to miss the fantastic cuisine that blankets the city.
Before Beyoncé went into Blue Ivy baby-momma mode, Destiny’s Child taught the world an important lesson: When the ladies leave their men at home, good times will soon follow. So grab your favorite gals for an estrogen-fueled getaway to remember—herewith five great girlfriend getaway ideas to make it happen.
Heading to Montreal or Quebec City for some French culture without setting foot off the continent? Even if you don't have Will and Kate's royal budget, you can still enjoy Quebec's cities to the fullest. Here's some great free things to do and ways to save from our Fodors.com community.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Will 2015 Be the Year You Travel to Cuba?
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $4999 -- Oceanview: Turkey & Greece 10-Nt. Luxe Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $1125 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $119-$159 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $1175 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts