News Stories Tagged Qatar
To the delight of homesick American travelers and expats, Sprinkles Cupcakes will soon be available in several Middle Eastern countries.
This week, two international brands joined the ranks of hotels opening in Qatar, adding to the country's incredible tourism boom. But there's more to it than just luxe hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- $325 & up -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $219 & up -- Maui: 4-Star Oceanfront Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line