News Stories Tagged Qatar
To the delight of homesick American travelers and expats, Sprinkles Cupcakes will soon be available in several Middle Eastern countries.
This week, two international brands joined the ranks of hotels opening in Qatar, adding to the country's incredible tourism boom. But there's more to it than just luxe hotels.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $101 & up -- St. Pete Beach Resort w/Gulf Views, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $249 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, 20% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $179 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel into Fall, 45% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $2165 & up -- Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $153 -- Adults Only: 5-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana ResortBookIt.com