News Stories Tagged Puerto Rico
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfect romantic destination for couples this spring.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Travelers of all walks fall in love with Puerto Rico—city-folk flock to San Juan, yachters hit the east coast, and thrill seekers look no further than the west coast. Here are our 3 prime itineraries.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
What does a weekend in San Juan entail? Innovative local cuisine, plush spas set before sandy beaches, and cool, modern hotels. Sign us up.
If you have yet to wash up on the shores of Puerto Rico, you're sure taking your time. It's been on the map since 1493! Go play in the sun, soak up the history, and get some thrills in, with these key basics.
After about 20 years, Puerto Rico's historic Condado Vanderbilt Hotel finally reopened last month with swank upgrades like gourmet cuisine, full-service spa, and an oceanfront pool.
As the temperatures start to drop, our minds wander to winter escapes—whether that means hitting the slopes, the sand, or the city. Here are our expert picks for where to head this winter.
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves? Doing just that on the cheap, of course. These are our picks for chic beach getaways that are gentle on the wallet.
When you board an island-bound plane, your To Do list suddenly includes things like "try signature drink(s) from the Caribbean's best right-on-the-beach bars." Mission accomplished.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $2199 & up -- World's Best Luxury Sailings up to $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $1145 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. 4-City Package w/Air, HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $250-$285 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 30%Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- $1329 & up -- Carnival: 15-Day Hawaii Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Lines
- $729 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations