News Stories Tagged Provence
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? Check. Horses, a full spa, tennis court, and olive grove on site? Yep. We just wish we could have this luxe new property all to ourselves.
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence. Well chosen. Take our insider's tips to really experience it like a local.
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life. Whether shopping for groceries at La Boqueria in Barcelona, or taking an evening stroll through Puerto Rico’s Old San Juan neighborhood, it’s thrilling to blend in with the crowd and live like a local—if even for a moment. And there’s no better way to immerse oneself in a destination than by renting a private villa or apartment.
Ever wondered what it might be like to cook in Julia Child’s kitchen? Or look at fresh vegetables with a local’s eye? With a food history as richly varied as its produce, Provence is the ideal place to expand your culinary repertoire by signing up for some French cooking lessons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts