News Stories Tagged Picnic
To celebrate National Picnic Month (yep, that is a thing), a handful of Chicago restaurants are offering pre-packed picnics. Whether you take your fare to Grant Park or Millennium Park is up to you.
Picnics and Paris go hand in hand. So when in Paris, make like the locals and spread your picnic blanket out in one of the city's prettiest parks. We even let you in on the prime spots in each.
The proliferation of inviting prepared-food shops, chichi delis, boulangeries, and the like mean that you can cobble together a veritable feast without forking over a tip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $1474 -- Greece & Turkey 12-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet