News Stories Tagged Paul Gauguin Cruises
Don’t book your next cruise without considering a ship with an onboard marina, perfect for enjoying the water without disembarking.
Many cruise lines offer land tours before or after you set sail, allowing you to spend more time exploring onshore. Start planning your trip with these top picks.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
If you love bargain-hunting, check out this batch of 2014 "Wave Season" deals from cruise lines that want to entice you to book a voyage sooner than later.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Setting your sights on a fabulous cruise getaway is a snap with the help of Fodor's Ultimate Cruise Planner. Read up on where and when to go, what cruise ship to pick, and much more.
Forget about inviting the relatives for Thanksgiving dinner. Toss that menu and shopping list and pack your bags instead. Cruise lines are offering myriad options for spending the holiday at sea this year.
Cruises definitely don't come in one-size-fits-all; pick the wrong one and you could be cursing the day you decided to cruise. Instead, match your travel style to one of these 7 topnotch cruises.
Need an excuse to cruise the South Pacific? Look no further. Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering amazing deals (one is just through Saturday, May 19!) on 7- to 14-night sailings in the region.
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific. In fact, they're the longest continually operating cruise line to ply the waters of the region, and certainly amongst the top-rated. Not to rest on its laurels, the cruise line has announced the completion of a sweeping $7 million renovation aboard the 332-passegner m/s Paul Gauguin, along with some enticing new offerings for their 2013 sailing schedule.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $135-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $239 & up -- 5-Night Caribbean Cruise incl. Cayman IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto