News Stories Tagged Patagonia
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls to travelers for its stunning natural beauty. Consider this your jumping off point.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
Patagonia woos adventurous travelers with stunning, secluded landscapes and luxe, eco-friendly hotels. The latest in the bunch is The Singular, housed in a landmark building from 1915.
Just two months ago, a wildfire swept through the renowned Torres del Paine National Park, temporarily closing parts of the park and the iconic Hotel Salto Chico. While the park re-opened in early January, the luxury lodge will re-open its doors on February 23, just in time for the tail-end of the popular summer season in stunning southern Chile.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015