News Stories Tagged Park City
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
For every reason to visit Park City, Utah, amidst snowy landscapes, there's an equally good one to justify travel there in fall. Read on for five reasons why you should make the trek to Park City this autumn.
There's no reason not to hit the slopes once the snow has melted away on the foothills—Park City's hills are alive in the summer, where music and outdoor fun abounds.
Headed to snowy Park City for Sundance this week? Festivals like these are all about fun, films, and knowing where to hob-knob. Here's the five key places to see, be seen, and soak it all in.
Mid-January brings more than powdery snowdrifts Park City, Utah. The glittery elite of Hollywood descend on the rustic ski town for the Sundance Film Festival, bringing private cars, entourages—and tons of paparazzi. The only way to get in on the action and beat the crowds is to book early, and so we've rounded up everything you'll need to plan ahead for a fabulous trip.
From a creative, low-key start 30 years ago, the Sundance Film Festival has helped Park City blossom into a vibrant and sophisticated hub for artist and athletes alike. The annual film festival starts this Thursday, January 20 and our Sundance expert has rounded up the best things to do outside of the movie theater.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $2299 -- Windstar: Luxury 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $173-$193 -- 5-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines