News Stories Tagged Park City
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
For every reason to visit Park City, Utah, amidst snowy landscapes, there's an equally good one to justify travel there in fall. Read on for five reasons why you should make the trek to Park City this autumn.
There's no reason not to hit the slopes once the snow has melted away on the foothills—Park City's hills are alive in the summer, where music and outdoor fun abounds.
Headed to snowy Park City for Sundance this week? Festivals like these are all about fun, films, and knowing where to hob-knob. Here's the five key places to see, be seen, and soak it all in.
Mid-January brings more than powdery snowdrifts Park City, Utah. The glittery elite of Hollywood descend on the rustic ski town for the Sundance Film Festival, bringing private cars, entourages—and tons of paparazzi. The only way to get in on the action and beat the crowds is to book early, and so we've rounded up everything you'll need to plan ahead for a fabulous trip.
From a creative, low-key start 30 years ago, the Sundance Film Festival has helped Park City blossom into a vibrant and sophisticated hub for artist and athletes alike. The annual film festival starts this Thursday, January 20 and our Sundance expert has rounded up the best things to do outside of the movie theater.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific