News Stories Tagged Papua New Guinea
With world-class scuba sites, incredibly diverse terrain, extensive WWII sites, distinct tribal cultures, and improving tourism systems, Papua New Guinea should be at the top of your travel wish list.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014.
Are you an independent traveler who scoffs at big Caribbean cruises? You might just take to the high seas yet! Orion Expeditions proves that intrepid cruising (with a touch of luxe!) is not an oxymoron.
A quick flight from Brisbane alights in the untouched South Pacific Neverland that is Papua New Guinea. The few that dare visit find prime scuba spots, enchanted tree houses, and fascinating culture.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $711 & up -- 7-Night Fall Canada & New England CruiseAmerican Express Travel
- $599* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $79 & up -- Bahamas: Atlantis Resort w/Credit, Half OffBookIt.com
- $1299 -- Oceanview: 14-Nt. Asia Cruise w/$1700 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $263 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 65%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa