News Stories Tagged Outdoor Markets
Israel is often visited for the holy sites of the world's three major monotheistic religions. But with great food, thrilling adventures, and a thriving nightlife scene, there's much more to this diverse country.
Bangkok is a multi-sensory experience. So why should the city's largest flower market be any different? The bright colors, fragrant smells, and bustling action also make it the city's most enticing.
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh experiences. Whether you'd like to revel in the music at Prague's spring music festival, taste wines near the vines in Paso Robles, or mingle with Tuscan locals before the summer crowds arrive, these trips are sure to brighten your season.
Rather than having an entire meal at any one restaurant, move around and snack. The idea isn't to get uncomfortably full, but to expose yourself to different kinds of restaurants, gourmet shops, markets, and even snack stands. For obvious reasons, you might want to incorporate a bit of walking into this plan. You should also try doing this on a weekday, as restaurants are less crowded and more willing to let you drop in for just an appetizer or dessert.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1289 & up -- 14-Day Cruise to Bermuda, Canada & New EnglandNorwegian Cruise Line
- $449 & up --Ends 4/18: Bermuda Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $235 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 30% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $598 -- 7-Night Pacific Coastal Cruise w/$75 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1487 & up -- Australia Travel Deals, Save up to $2600Virgin Australia