News Stories Tagged Ontario
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, the NY side, or both. Here's how to check it out from every angle.
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are in bloom, and what's a summer road trip without fresh seafood? Here are four ways to go.
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. From kid-friendly restaurants in Paris to hike-in lodges in the Great Smoky Mountains, we've got plenty of recommendations. Read on to join our summer adventures!
Festivals and carnivals featuring ice sculptures, sled dog races, sleigh rides, and more, give travelers a chance to join locals in fun, annual traditions. We've rounded up the best of the fests—from Vermont to Alaska—for you to consider while vacationing in your favorite winter wonderland.
What better way to explore this multicultural city than a weekend culinary tour around the world? As you see the classic Canadian sights and recently expanded cultural centers, sample the city's diverse flavors such as the many varieties of charcuterie, European-style food market eats, and Ontario ice wine. Top it all off with some shopping and decadent chocolate and you have a perfect getaway.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods