News Stories Tagged Oktoberfest
There's no need to head to Munich to partake in this annual beer-soaked festival. These are the best Oktoberfests across the U.S.
We love Oktoberfest, and not just because its another reason to party between Labor Day and Halloween. The Bavarian holiday means delicious brews, enormous pretzels, and dressing the part.
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things beer and Bavarian eats (as well as where to stay) will set you straight for Oktoberfest 2013.
Whether you are planning to attend Oktoberfest next year or want to make the most of Oktoberfest stateside, we have the skinny on Oktoberfest for you. So tap a barrel, grab a beer, and join the party with the immortal cry: O'zapft is! It's tapped!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $899* & up -- Fly to Asia on Luxe Airline (Roundtrip)Cathay Pacific
- $249-$299 -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 35%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $494-$531 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $259 & up -- Atlantis Summer Sale w/$200 in Credit, 50% OffAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $299 -- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises