News Stories Tagged Oktoberfest
There's no need to head to Munich to partake in this annual beer-soaked festival. These are the best Oktoberfests across the U.S.
We love Oktoberfest, and not just because its another reason to party between Labor Day and Halloween. The Bavarian holiday means delicious brews, enormous pretzels, and dressing the part.
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things beer and Bavarian eats (as well as where to stay) will set you straight for Oktoberfest 2013.
Whether you are planning to attend Oktoberfest next year or want to make the most of Oktoberfest stateside, we have the skinny on Oktoberfest for you. So tap a barrel, grab a beer, and join the party with the immortal cry: O'zapft is! It's tapped!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1399 & up -- Luxe Ireland: 5-Star Vacation w/Car & AirAer Lingus Vacations
- $11.85 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $129-$189 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $119 -- Famed 5-Star Resort near Scottsdale w/$50 CreditBoulders Resort and Spa
- $752* & up -- Flights to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN