News Stories Tagged Oktoberfest
There's no need to head to Munich to partake in this annual beer-soaked festival. These are the best Oktoberfests across the U.S.
We love Oktoberfest, and not just because its another reason to party between Labor Day and Halloween. The Bavarian holiday means delicious brews, enormous pretzels, and dressing the part.
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things beer and Bavarian eats (as well as where to stay) will set you straight for Oktoberfest 2013.
Whether you are planning to attend Oktoberfest next year or want to make the most of Oktoberfest stateside, we have the skinny on Oktoberfest for you. So tap a barrel, grab a beer, and join the party with the immortal cry: O'zapft is! It's tapped!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $850* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $1099 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. 4-City Package w/Air & CarEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2926 -- Norway: 8-Night Voyage w/Air & Hotel, Save $1100Hurtigruten
- $1448 -- Ireland Land-Only Escorted Trip incl. Castle StayCIE Tours International
- $745 -- Oceanview: 5-Night Fall Caribbean CruiseCruiseDeals
- $119-$169 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs