News Stories Tagged Nevis
Nevis, a tiny, sun-drenched island next to St. Kitts, is the Caribbean's best kept secret. Here are five reasons you should go.
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you to kick off your life together—in style.
Looking for an unspoiled paradise where you can, essentially, be spoiled rotten? Pack your bags for Nevis, one of the Caribbean's final frontiers. You'll thank us from your plantation hotel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $855* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Sale thru 2015 on Top Airline, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line