News Stories Tagged Nashville
Nashville has a delicious secret: Beyond singing and songwriting, food plays a leading role. After all, someone has to fuel the musicians in the music capital of the world!
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
Nashville is squarely on the nation's radar as a top spot to visit, so we turned to locals Benjamin and Max Goldberg (owners of The Catbird Seat and Patterson House) to get their inside track on where to go.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
There is such a thing as an over-the-top trip without an over-the-top budget. Here are our picks for the most affordable destinations around the world this year. More savings for souvenirs!
All eyes are on Nashville now, what with last week's Grammy Nominations Concert. So we think its time to book a long weekend in the Music City, and we've packed your perfect carry-on.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- $103 & up -- NYC: Starwood Hotel Sale, Up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort