News Stories Tagged Napa
With new ventures sprouting up all over Napa, the mood downtown has been almost springlike. Check out the newest restaurants and tasting rooms plus a new spa.
We patiently waited for the bustle of harvest season (or crush) to pass over Napa, and then we descended into wine country to learn a few things from the more-relaxed winemakers. Take notes.
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure. Here she divulges the places she loves most and returns to often.
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa Barbara, have upped the ante on tasting experiences and pairings.
It's called "Blurred Vines." Enough said.
American wine country is having a cocktail moment. In Napa, nightlife traditionally consisted of picking up frozen yogurt on the walk home. But now, the region is in the midst of a major, boozy breakthrough.
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering the beauty of a spirits-inspired spa day.
Napa is one of California's most enticing destinations—great food, scenery, and wine is a winning combo that draws the gay community (and everyone) in droves. Here's a first-timer's guide.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3847 & up -- Greece: 9-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Island CruiseGreat Value Vacations
- $379 & up -- Exotic Canary Islands & Morocco Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $619* & up -- Europe Fare Sale from across the U.S. (R/T)Lufthansa
- $5199 -- Namibia 11-Night Adventure w/Air, Save $600Friendly Planet Travel
- $849 & up -- Balcony on Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksNorwegian Cruise Line
- $499 & up -- 5-Night La Romana All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com