News Stories Tagged Myanmar
Many first-time visitors to Myanmar skip Inle Lake in their rush to Bagan. Don't make the same mistake.
Intrepid travelers heading to Myanmar will soon have a new luxury lodging option when Kempinski opens the doors of its first property there.
Pleasantly lacking in major sightseeing highlights, the former capital of Myanmar is a perfect city to get lost in for a while.
If you think expedition cruising is just about Antarctica and the Arctic, think again. Here are five compelling options to consider for 2014.
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in November 2014.
Mysterious Myanmar tops every intrepid traveler's wish list. Explore the long-closed-off country's historic temples and modern culture and cuisine starting with these musts.
Burma (or Myanmar) is a mysterious blend of old and new—ancient temples and ethnic dress combine with 5 star resorts and an influx of modernity. Go now, before the rest of the world does.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Sanctuary Retreats' luxe new Sanctuary Ananda—custom built in Yangon—will soon sail Myanmar's Irrawaddy River.
They say that Myanmar today is what the rest of Southeast Asia used to be—after you've seen Angkor Wat and explored Chiang Mai, this is your next stop. Start planning with these key tips.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015