News Stories Tagged Music
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting wine, photography, music, and marine biology.
Nashville has a delicious secret: Beyond singing and songwriting, food plays a leading role. After all, someone has to fuel the musicians in the music capital of the world!
Embark on Queen Mary 2's transatlantic crossing next summer to celebrate the ship's 10th anniversary, and enjoy the company of fellow guest and performer, legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor.
There's no reason not to hit the slopes once the snow has melted away on the foothills—Park City's hills are alive in the summer, where music and outdoor fun abounds.
The New Orleans Jazz Festival is a force to be reckoned with—a fact we learned firsthand attending this year's 44th annual fest in the pouring rain. It was still awesome.
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll. And there's no better way to celebrate the milestone than with a Fab Four-themed adventure in Liverpool and London.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
Ever dream of rocking out next to Sammy Hagar or Gene Simmons? (Perhaps with tamer hair?) Your dream is about to become reality in, where else, Las Vegas.
Rock bands from Kiss to Kid Rock are embracing concerts at sea. Hereâ€™s a rundown of who you can cruise with in 2013.
From barbeque to blues, here are our tips for packing the best of Memphis into two short but rocking days.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2649 & up -- Panama Canal 13-Day Cruise w/Balcony CabinCarnival Cruise Lines
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2499 & up -- Tahiti & Fiji 23-Day Cruise w/Oceanview CabinCarnival Cruise Lines
- $549 -- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$100 Onboard CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $267 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, 30% OffWestin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $569 & up -- Mexican Riviera 6-Day Cruise w/Oceanview CabinCarnival Cruise Lines