News Stories Tagged Museums
Whether you’re browsing terrible paintings in Boston or encountering life-size aliens in New Mexico, you’ll find yourself enlightened and entertained at our picks for America’s most unusual museums.
The sun-kissed town of Mérida has certainly joined the ranks of Mexico’s most desired destinations lately. Here we offer up five reasons, besides delicious warm weather, to book a trip there right now.
Experience all that this exotic island nation has to offer–from lush mountains to pristine beaches–when the weather finally cools down during the winter months.
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing. Several notable museums have cropped up throughout the sprawling metropolis over the past few years—read on for five of Fodor's favorites.
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there at all. Read on for five reasons why this tropical outpost warrants more than just an extended layover.
In recent years, Milwaukee has infused art, nature, mixology, craft beers, and farm-to-table foods into its landscape. Here are five reasons to check out this Midwestern metropolis before the first frost
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays. Hong Kong should be at the top of your travel wishlist right now. Here's why.
Met Adventures, a new series of trips by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, will take travelers off the beaten path to visit artistically exciting sites in unique, often-overlooked areas of the world.
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its first visitors to an in depth and stunning look at the legacy of Azzedine Alaia. We got a sneak preview.
Jackson Hole may be the most common gateway to Yellowstone. But may we suggest Cody, Wyoming instead? Founded by Buffalo Bill, it has a fascinating history and is full of buckaroo spirit.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $599 & up -- Cabo 4-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $63 & up -- NorCal: Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $619* & up -- Europe Fare Sale from across the U.S. (R/T)Lufthansa
- $59* & up -- Spring Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $539 & up -- 10-Nt. Mediterranean Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $49 & up -- Atlantic City Hotel Sale incl. Extras & CreditsAtlantic City