News Stories Tagged Morocco
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! Marrakesh tops many a traveler's wish list and for good reason. Pack these chic picks and you'll be haggling like a pro and dining alfresco like a local in no time.
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech. But the country's rich landscape boasts beaches, mountains, gorges, and cities. Explore them all on this itinerary.
If you're getting ready for a long-awaited, sun-drenched trip to Morocco (or if you're simply dreaming of a far-off land) you'll want to pick up one of these illuminating reads before you go.
When it comes to hotels, Marrakech has some very plush, lavish accommodations. From a 27,000-square-foot spa and rooftop plunge pools to iPads in every room to courtyards shaded by olive trees.
Whether you're hiking in the Atlas Mountains, sitting by the beach in Essaouira, or strolling the streets of Fez or Marrakech, you'll find unforgettable food and wine all over Morocco. Here are our picks.
Everyone's favorite iconic South Beach hotel is making waves abroad—the Delano opened their latest property in Marrakech last month and we got to take a sneak peek.
Visitors to Morocco see only a small (albeit beautiful) part of the country if they only stop in Marrakech. Author Lawrence Osborne gives us the inside track on exploring the countryside.
Do you dream of strolling through the iconic, colorful souks of Morocco, spotting gorgeous items to bring home for yourself and loved ones? Arm yourself with these top tips from author Laurie R. King.
Located five minutes from Marrakech’s vibrant Medina, Selman Marrakech, an ultra-luxurious boutique hotel, is opening on May 1. The property will offer a band of purebred Arabian horses (with their own designer stable, no less), in addition to dreamy Moorish design, elaborate artisan craftsmanship, and 56 couture rooms by French designer Jacques Garcia.
Looking to indulge in a spring break escape, minus the throngs of drunken college kids and $3 tequila shots? Here are five suggestions for sophisticated spring break getaways for grown-ups, delivering romantic brushes, adrenaline rushes, gastronomic indulgences, and more.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3999 -- Oceanview Suite: 10-Night Luxury Asia CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $116 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 65%The Westin Chicago River North
- $2703 & up -- Ireland in Spring: 5-Star Trip w/Four SeasonsSceptre Tours
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $249* -- Seattle to Fairbanks this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines