News Stories Tagged Moorea
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific. In fact, they're the longest continually operating cruise line to ply the waters of the region, and certainly amongst the top-rated. Not to rest on its laurels, the cruise line has announced the completion of a sweeping $7 million renovation aboard the 332-passegner m/s Paul Gauguin, along with some enticing new offerings for their 2013 sailing schedule.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com