News Stories Tagged Mexico
A one-hour flight from Mexico City, this town is home to Mayan ruins, stunning aquamarine waterfalls, and authentic Chiapaneco culture.
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
It's not hard to find bliss in sunshine and warm breezes, particularly when you've made a fast retreat from winter's frosty edge. But there are places in this world where stays take you beyond bliss. Here are a dozen properties—some splurges and some saves—in beautiful, balmy settings where you'll be stretched and massaged, cocooned and cared for guilt free. In these places, you see, nurturing health and well-being, quieting the spirit, and pampering yourself are entirely the point.
Start planning a budget-friendly escape to Mexico with our top 14 picks.
Mexico's landscape is dotted with historical sites that span many centuries. Dive into the country's unique past by checking out our picks for its 10 best archaeological treasures.
Mexico's Riviera Nayarit is rich in stunning beaches, vivid local cuisine, and guaranteed gorgeous weather. Here's our romantic, day-by-day itinerary for your perfect 2014 winter getaway.
The sun-kissed town of Mérida has certainly joined the ranks of Mexico’s most desired destinations lately. Here we offer up five reasons, besides delicious warm weather, to book a trip there right now.
The largest city in North America touts a fittingly robust culinary scene. Here are five standout eateries to sample Mexico City's finest fare.
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where health and fitness get top billing.
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a 71-suite, award-winning Rosewood Resort in Los Cabos, is taking luxury to a new level with today's debut of a dozen lavish beachfront villas.
While many all-inclusive chains are well-known and already wildly popular, read on for 7 options that have remained blissfully under-the-radar or are new brand-new on the scene.
Mexico-based Grupo Habita, known for its design-centric boutique hotels, is set to expand to Oaxaca, Mexico, with the December 1 opening of Hotel Escondido.
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. Plans are in place for more Hyatt all-inclusive resorts.
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure. Here she divulges the places she loves most and returns to often.
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. From San Blas to Sayulita, this low-key region on Mexico's west coast is filled with great eats, surf spots, and a rich history.
You know Napa and Bordeaux, but have you heard of Mexico's routa del vino? Discover the Baja Peninsula's Valle de Guadalupe, which has been producing great wines since 1928.
We love the West Coast in the summertime—it's balmy and breezy from Mexico to Alaska. So whether you've got a week off or just need a weekend away, we've assembled a hit list of coastal road trips.
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and celebs to hard-partying spring breakers. Here's how to get it right, no matter what you're looking for.
Go beyond Cabo San Lucas and discover the real Baja in towns like Todos Santos and Pescadero. Think empty beaches, no-name taco stands, stunning hiking trails, and nightly pink sunsets.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $549 & up -- Ends 8/24: Alaska Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $279 -- Bahamas Weekend Cruise: Oceanview, All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $599* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $269 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Escape w/Air, 60% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $721* & up -- Europe Fall Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France