News Stories Tagged Mediterranean
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living. Between afternoon swims and nighttime strolls, eat like the locals. Which is to say, eat well.
The sleek, while value-oriented, Italian cruise line MSC Cruises rolled out its long-awaited MSC Divina on Saturday, with Sophia Loren and Gerard Depardieu on hand to celebrate.
If you’re looking to set out on an upper-crust cruise vacation, but don’t quite have the high society bankroll to fund it, you’re in luck. Two luxury small-ship cruise lines have recently launched promotions that reduce rates on sailings to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, China, Egypt, and beyond, by 25 to 40 percent. Just hurry—the best berths are sure to book up fast, and one of these deals expires as soon as Wednesday, February 29.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $159 & up -- Tampa Hotels into May, Save 30%Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $699 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Bermuda Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises