News Stories Tagged Marseille
A glorious coastal setting, spectacular weather, great food, and a vibrant, multicultural population are among the reasons to visit this city on the French Mediterranean coast.
A lover of, and expert on, all things South of France (including, but not limited to quirky characters and great food and wine), Peter Mayle has brought us on countless adventures through Provence, Marseille, and beyond. We caught up with him to chat about his latest caper.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations