News Stories Tagged Luxembourg
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic dialect, and a city population that’s half expat. Which is to say that it’s a cultural hodgepodge, reflected in Luxembourg City’s vibrant food scene.
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds herself in complex web of intrigue. The novel is set in Luxembourg, an international banking center and the world’s only grand duchy. Here, Pavone shares his top recommendations for places to visit in the country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations