News Stories Tagged Kids
Where some airlines have gone the kids-free-zone route on their planes, Etihad Airways has announced their new Flying Nannies program, offering on-board Mary Poppins to help with little ones.
For when the kids get bored of building sandcastles while the parents hang out at the tiki bar, here are nine activities and destinations guaranteed to entertain the youngsters and the young-at-hearts alike.
It's baby season for the UK as the world awaits Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal baby. London hotels, restaurants, and museums are getting in the spirit with wild baby-themed offerings.
There's much more to the Seine now than a romantic stroll or a picnic. A new mile-long promenade along the river offers floating gardens, restaurants, athletic areas, and a napping zone.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $179-$197 -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $2435 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest: 8 Nights w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $799 & up -- Alaska 10-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $828* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $125 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $999 -- Ireland: 4-Night Dublin Escape in Fall w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store