News Stories Tagged Joshua Tree National Park
We love the West Coast in the summertime—it's balmy and breezy from Mexico to Alaska. So whether you've got a week off or just need a weekend away, we've assembled a hit list of coastal road trips.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
What exactly is Joshua Tree? Exactly. This desert land is where places like Hicksville and Pappy & Harriets can exist. Its an expansive National Park. And it begs for a day or two of your time.
Less than 30 miles from the center of Palm Springs, this arid wilderness starkly contrasts with the neighboring resort area. Spring is one of the most popular seasons, especially when the wildflower bloom, typically between March and April
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali