News Stories Tagged Jamaica
Karisma recently opened its first property in Jamaica, the Azul Sensatori Jamaica, an all-inclusive property for honeymooners and families alike.
While many all-inclusive chains are well-known and already wildly popular, read on for 7 options that have remained blissfully under-the-radar or are new brand-new on the scene.
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. Plans are in place for more Hyatt all-inclusive resorts.
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world. From island to island, the sugar cane-based liquor varies wildly. Here's a field guide to what to taste where.
Put down that umbrella drink. We've rounded up five totally unique activities you're missing out on in the Caribbean, from swimming with pigs to submarine tours.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
The promise of more cold months ahead got you down? Perk up with the thought of escaping to sun-drenched, Bond-worthy Jamaica. Here's how to dress for white sand beaches and laidback nights.
River rafting and reggae music are classic ventures in Jamaica, to be sure. But why not explore the island's latest craze—boutique spas. We promise it'll be worth your while.
Today's best all-inclusives are far from interchangeable. Some cater to solo travelers while others provide a remote and luxurious retreat for couples. Still others are best for vacations with the kids. Whatever your idea of a perfect Caribbean escape, read on to find the perfect all-inclusive for you.
Want to escape to a resort in Jamaica's Blue Mountains that includes complimentary spa treatments—plus other perks? We thought so. That's why we've zeroed in on this incredible deal, just for Fodor's readers.
The Caribbean season is officially in full swing, and a few new and newly renovated resorts have debuted just in time. If thoughts of palm-fringed beaches and snazzy accommodations aren’t enough to get you packing, these resorts have special deals and fun extras—exclusively for Fodorites.
As winter temperatures on the mainland drop, there’s no better time to hit the Caribbean islands for a quick dose of warm sun and cool tropical cocktails.
Jamaica was the birthplace of the Caribbean all-inclusive resort, which is still the most popular vacation option here. While one of our favorites, Breezes Rio Bueno near Runaway Bay, is closing at the end of April, these seven Fodor's Choice properties are the other top all-inclusives in Jamaica.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $3225 -- Cuba: Luxury Guided Vacation incl. Hotel & ToursCuba Explorations
- $76 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 55% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau