News Stories Tagged Hungary
You might not know it, but Budapest is a prominent player in some of Hollywood's biggest films. Here's a comprehensive guide for film buffs headed to the Hungarian capital.
Think Europe is best in the springtime? Think again. We've put together a fool-proof fall and holiday season week of sights, bites, and sips in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.
Squint your eyes in Budapest and you'll feel like you're in the golden age of the Austro-Hungarian empire. From local-loved cafes to grand bathhouses, here's how to spend a few days in the city.
Lined with historic cities and jewel-box villages, the Danube is just begging to be sailed down. So that's just what our cruise correspondent did—on a swank Scenic Diamond ship no less.
Admittedly, Europe's "Big 3" are hard to beat. But if you're looking for new experiences, our Europe-trotting Fodorites recommend where to go after you've been to Paris, London, and Rome.
Consider skipping the conventional boat tour along the Danube. Do-it-yourselfers can paddle around Budapest by canoe or kayak. In summer you'll find rental facilities on Margaret Island.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com