News Stories Tagged How To
To avoid high international roaming charges consider Skype, a simple service that allows users to chat, talk, or video chat over the Internet. Best of all, Skype-to-Skype calls are free, though there's a small fee to call otherwise
Want to experience a different side of your waterfront vacation destination? Consider diving beneath the waves into a vibrant world of shipwrecks, coral reefs, and marine life. Whether or not you're already certified, here are some basic tips to start planning your diving holiday.
Concierges can be the great finessers of your trip: making reservations, helping with business matters, and generally smoothing out life’s kinks. Here are four tips to effectively use the concierge service for your next hotel stay.
Whether your family is heading out for a long flight or a quick road trip, reduce your pre-trip stress with our simple family travel packing tips. From making a list to creative carry-ons, you'll help prevent adult and kid meltdowns away from home.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 25 Splurge-Worthy Hotels for Luxury Seekers
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- Checking In: Delano Las Vegas
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Apple Pay When You Travel
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations