News Stories Tagged Hotels
The newest offering from the quirky-chic Firmdale Hotels offers a pleasant respite in the heart of London.
From eco-chic to Parisian sophistication, here are 12 wine country suites to suit every style.
The great game of golf may have been born in Scotland, but there are breathtakingly beautiful, wonderfully challenging courses all over the world.
The Shangri-La is London's first high-rise hotel, and the tallest in Western Europe.
If you think vacationing on a ranch means roughing it, think again.
Travelers looking to step inside the kitchen on their next vacation should check in to one of these properties.
One of our editors gives advice on how to visit the Norwegian capital without emptying your wallet.
Some of the world’s most innovatively designed accommodations are popping up in remote places, from a national park in Iceland to the misty rain forest of India.
Go straight to the source with a stay at one of these lavish lodgings, located in the heart of the world's most famous wine regions.
An inside look at the exquisite properties featured in the new film A Five Star Life.
South Africa's wines are quickly becoming world-renowned, and its wine-growing region is turning into a foodie destination as well.
The best ski resorts in the country ramp up their offerings and really come alive in the summer months. Here are 10 of the best to visit this summer.
For a more intimate, personalized experience in Sin City, check into one of these 10 great properties.
Kick back with a book and a cold drink on one of these great hotel porches around the country.
This visually stunning, electrifying metropolis has seen a flurry of new hotel openings in the last year. Here are 10 of the best.
Hotel openings, food festivals, and music galore. Here's our guide to having a blast in the Windy City this summer.
One of our editors highlights the best hotels in Paris for museum lovers.
We break down the four villages at Beaches Turks & Caicos to help make your trip planning easier and your vacation more rewarding.
Whether you want to slumber under the stars or within the confines of a National Historic Landmark, here's everything you need to know about where to stay in Yosemite.
Save your money for the wine tastings by staying at these cheap and chic properties in California wine country.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $1275 & up -- U.S. River Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $854 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1275 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $449 -- 5-Nt. Bermuda Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet