News Stories Tagged Home Rentals
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spain and the most scenic driving routes to take from Madrid.
Imagine yourself relaxing by a sparkling pool, glass of wine in hand, gorgeous villa behind you and Napa Valley sprawling before you. Make the dream a reality with a stay in one of these luxurious rental vineyard villas.
HomeAway's VP gave us the inside scoop on how to have the best rental experience possible, from the initial search to getting the keys. Whether you're a first-timer or a vet, you'll want to take notes.
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes vacationers renting a place for 30 days or less. This will mean huge shifts for rental sites like Airbnb.
What's the best way to beat winter blues? Getting the rental process started for this summer's dream beach vacation. In just a few months, you'll be asking, "Why don't we live here all year long?"
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
Vacation rentals are hot right now. And while they've been big for a while in Europe, they're gaining ground in the US. So we compiled some expert tips to make sure you rent right for your next trip.
We all want to avoid bill-lengthening roaming charges when traveling abroad, but London's onefinetstay is offering the cleverest solution we've seen yet—temporary iPhones for guests.
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life. Whether shopping for groceries at La Boqueria in Barcelona, or taking an evening stroll through Puerto Rico’s Old San Juan neighborhood, it’s thrilling to blend in with the crowd and live like a local—if even for a moment. And there’s no better way to immerse oneself in a destination than by renting a private villa or apartment.
Renting a villa may seem more daunting than reserving a hotel room, but we’ve simplified the process to eight easy steps—so you can find and book the property that’s perfect for you.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $894 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com